JOKE TIME

(from an Arab Student to his dad)

Dear Dad

Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here,
but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my
pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow
students travel by train.

Your son,

Nasser


The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail
from his dad:


My dear loving son

Fifty million US Dollar has just been transferred
to your account. Please stop embarrassing us.
Go and get yourself a train too.


Love,

your Dad

3 comments:

MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN! said...

Oh fern, wish you had a filthy million dollars too for you to help me... makapangarap man sad ta anang imong JoKe TiMe oi.....

Ellen said...

litsi! tagai pud ko train fern!
nice.. uuuyy blogger na siya..

feRn said...

@ MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN!, Yeah sure! if i have that much? surely, i will share it. PROMISE! hehehe Let's pray for that ;-)

@ Ate Allen, Sure! 5 Million Dollars has just been transferred to your account. GO and get yourself a TRAIN TOO! hahaha