All I Need For Now!

I wanna go to a place where I could find peace of mind.
I wanna go to a place where I could only hear the falling leaves.
I wanna go uphill and see the wonderful creation of GOD.
I wanna lay down on the grass and relax with no worries.

I wanna feel the natural serenity of a tropical rainforest.
I wanna feel the fresh air keeps brushing my face.
I wanna hear the birds singing flying down the trees.
I wanna hear the calm soothing sound of the reflective riverstream.



I wanna go away and skip from city lifestyles.
I wanna go away from busyness and workloads.
I wanna go away from the noise and restlessness.
I wanna go away and express sadness, loss and anxieties.

I wanna hear the real sound of silence.
I wanna live and grow in silence.
Just like nature trees, flowers and grass that grows in silence.
Just like the sun and moon that moves in silence.

All I need is silence to be able to find my SOUL...


by feRn - 09/07/11


No comments: